RESPECT FOR HUMAN DIGNITY
- CMR Group shall treat each employee with trust, respect and value every individual’s human dignity and family responsibilities.
- We must not indulge in physically mistreating our internal & external stakeholders.
- We must not indulge in usage of abusive language.
- Any team member must not be found under the influence of alcoholic beverages or illegal substances while on duty.
- Strictly adhere to the company’s Policy on Prevention of Sexual Harassment (POSH). CMR Group will always strive to ensure
CULTURE OF NO FOLLOW-UP & OWNERSHIP OF DATA PROVIDED
- Everybody must realize that the organization runs with the efforts and contributions of all team members and
people rely on each other for attaining goals. If there is no productive action on emails, the suffering team member
must report grievance through Enforcement Mechanism.
- Team members must practice effective time management. This requires an important shift in focus from activities
to results: Being busy isn’t the same as being effective.
- Team members should be aware of the end-usage of the prepared data. That’s the only way he/she can ensure
completeness and correctness of data for the desired purpose. He/she shall be responsible for the completeness
of the provided information, report, analysis and document etc.
BRIBERY, CORRUPTION & UNFAIR TRANSACTIONS
- Team members and those representing us including agents and intermediaries shall not directly or indirectly
receive any illegal payments or comparable benefits that are intended or perceived to obtain favorable gains to the
- Nobody must accept gifts which can influence decision making.
- Action will be taken against the employee found to be making a false claim that can potentially tarnish the image of company or individual.
AVOIDANCE OF CONFLICT OF INTEREST
- Employees should avoid any individual behaviors or relationships that conflict with company’s interests. Business opportunities should not be used for personal gains. They should not make or influence business decisions either for their or their relative’s benefits. Employees must not take concurrent or part time employment / consultancy while in service. Always ensure that they do not divulge any confidential information gained during or after employment.
HEALTH, SAFETY AND ENVIRONMENT
- Ensure a clean & ergonomic working environment. It is the responsibility for both the organization and employee to maintain cleanliness & hygiene.
- Appropriate infrastructure for ensuring healthy and safe work environment must be always ensured.
- Prevent wasteful use of natural resources and minimize any hazardous impact of its activities on the ecological environment.
RESPONSIBILITY & OBLIGATIONS TO OUR CUSTOMERS
- Respect our customers: we shall value the opinions of our customers and strive to always address their needs.
- We shall be truthful to our customers and be bound to keep our commitments.
- We shall regard our customers as the primary focus for our decisions and conduct.
- Supply products and services of world class quality that meet all applicable standards. Company facing loss of repute or business due to negligence in meeting the quality requirements of the customer.
PROTECTING COMPANY ASSETS
- Theft of tangible & intangible assets.
- Tangible assets include physical materials, inventory, company property, any equipment or resource provided by the company, etc.
- Intangible assets include data, patents, trademarks, and copyrights, etc.
- Employees must protect and preserve company property as the owners of the assets (equipment, building, etc.).
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
- CMR Group shall offer equal opportunities to all its employees based on their abilities, merits and talents. The company shall apply fair measures to evaluate abilities and performances of its employees and reward them accordingly. Company shall provide equal opportunities to all its employees and all qualified applicants for employment, without regard to their race, caste, religion, colour, ancestry, marital status, gender, age, orientation and nationality.
SELECTING VALUE CHAIN PARTNERS
- Select our suppliers and service providers based on merit only. Results shall be evaluated on a regular basis where complementary measures will be mutually taken.
- Set well defined and easy organizational process for enabling smoothness in the work even in the absence of any person in the authority.
- Enhance productivity & efficiency through open communication and co-operation with colleagues and business partners.
- Strictly follow the SOPs, Procedures, Rules & Regulations etc. Deviations must be highlighted timely.
- To be responsible for implementation and compliance of the law of the land.
- To ensure zero wastage and ensure that Safety First measures are followed strictly by each person. Any noncompliance must be flagged immediately.
RESPONSIBILITY TO SOCIETY & COUNTRY
- CMR Group contributes national welfare by supporting our government and its lawful
agencies and protects its partner’s interests by developing sound business operations.
- CMR Group shall conduct its businesses by respecting the social values at home and
- CMR Group shall contribute to national and social development through job creation, tax
payments and promotion of cultural and educational programs. Some amount of income is
being spent as CSR initiatives.